Uganda was named the 13th Most beautiful country in the world, beating Australia,Norway,Philippines,Norway,Brazil and India…..
Mostly this was because:-
- Though a small country, it’s the starting point of the most amazing and longest river in the world, River Nile
- River is born from the “Mountains of the moon”, accurately known as Rwenzori Mountains.
- Lake Victoria is the biggest Fresh Water Lake in the world; its biggest part is in Uganda.
- Three quarters of the world’s last surviving mountain Gorillas are found in Uganda.
- Although it’s beaten by other countries in the size of their national parks, it has all the Animals that inhabit the tropics.
- Millions of bird species not seen anywhere else in the world e.g shoe bill
- Lake Bunyonyi is the second deepest lake in Africa
- Murchison Falls National Park has the best sightseeing and wildlife views in the world
Book a Uganda Trip now and find out more for your self